Dou Mou Gong

Dou Mou Gong
by freelance photographer Sam

Farewell Nine Emperor Gods Festival 2013

__________________________________________________________

Writings and Thoughts on: Farewell Nine Emperor Gods Festival 2013


___________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Third day of The Nine Emperor Gods Festival Oct 07, 2013 "Fire Walking Ceremony" at Foong Tin Gong, Kajang

Hello people,

Well, just got  back from the temple and its 12.00 midnight. Today I'm gonna count my lucky stars and thank the Nine Emperor Gods for letting me be the last person to walk pass the fire pit at the Foong Tian Gong. Sincerest apology for my blog viewer that I do not have a video of myself walking pass the pit this year. I thought this year I would start by taking more photographs rather than videos as you have seen them (videos) already from my past postings. Anyways, I'd pass a smaller camera to my friend to take a pic of me but he was not paying much attention. Perhaps, next year some other photographers can join me with this "Fire Walking Ceremony" of  The Nine Emperor Gods Festival.

Feeling exhausted now, I think I'll hit the sack and upload the pics tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment